Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014!!

Wow. 

Last time I blinked it was August and now, it's straight up 2014. 
I'm sorry I disappeared. (I know, I know. You've heard it all before!)

I think instead of trying to catch you all the way up, I'm just going to start fresh. 
Then maybe do some throwbacks when I can. 
Sound legit? Too legit? 

Instead of a list of Resolutions this year, I decided to try the One Little Word idea. 
So, I chose


I want to remember to soak in each day. 
Enjoy all that's happening. 
Instead of getting so caught up, that I wake up 6 months later
(ahem..2013)

2014 is a BIG year. 
I'm getting married. 
I'm getting TWO sisters, and a brother (in July).
I'm celebrating one year at my great job. 
etcetera etcetera etcetera 
These things should be savored. 
and enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment