Sunday, November 14, 2010

Four Things

With all the weirdness that has been going on as of late, it's easy to forget all the little things. I used to keep track of a "happy list" that always made me smile. So, here goes, 4 simple things that are making me happy this weekend



2. Ive been looking for new winter boots. THESE lovely things are to DIE for and are quite cheap, and will do the trick for the season.


3. This. Show. Is. Addicting. I can't help it. I have been worthless all day. I only feel *slightly* guilty about this fact.

4. So, this game is the only thing that has kept me upto date with Mike while he's hiking in Whotah. It's how I know that he is not dead, I do enjoy this momentary update, until he disappears and I do have to remember that service in the desert, is a bit sketchtastic.


5. Learning how to play guitar, in the middle of the night, in my happy place. I Look like I know what I am doing. I don't. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment