Friday, April 1, 2011

The Pit

Mike and I are creating our own 101 things list, and while its still iin progress, we're starting on the path. One of the things on our list is to go to a new restaurant a month, and another, is to have a special date night every week. The line was insane, so we cuddled up to the bar and got a couple drinks, after our table was ready and we sat down, the waiter said he could bring us a sample if we were trying to figure out a drink to order. Not only did he bring me the one I asked to try, but a different similar one. Yes, bonus points. 


The atmosphere here is incredible. Its swanky, upscale, and trendy, yet homey and comfortable. We sat at a delectable round booth with our backs against the wall while being able to watch the hustle and bustle of the restaurant.

 Now, yes, the fried green tomatoes were amazing, but what really makes them delicious, is the lime ranch dressing. After we got through the appetizer, we ordered our main course. I got pulled pork with mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese, while Mike got the cubed pork with I-dont-remember-because-I-was-too-busy-eating. The food is delicious.


 You know its good, if I don't stop to take a picture. You also know its good if Mike will stop to take a picture..but refuses to put his fork down.

No comments:

Post a Comment