Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday Morning

 Back in January, when Mike and I had the flu, I had wanted to take him to the Museum of Life and Science in Durham. I finally got my shot.  Before that, however, we wandered around Downtown and found this cute turtle...thing? that I played on for a bit.


We had been to the Museum for the Wine and Cheese event in February, but we didnt get the real chance to play with the exhibits and explore. Mike was >this< close to winning the game he was playing when a little boy ran up and jumped in front of him. Needless to say, he didnt win. 



We went over to the insect area and were just in time for them to feed the poison dart frogs. APPARENTLY, they get their poison qualities from their food, so if you just feed them baby crickets, they are super colorful but not poisonous. New Goal: get mike to let me have dart frogs.



They have a new outdoor "Dino Walk," and the weather was super awesome and we had a ton of fun playing around on it and took a couple awesome pictures. 








After the Museum, we went to Cosmic for lunch. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment