Friday, June 3, 2011

Quarter Century

         Welp, I made it to 25. This was the best birthday I could have imagined, and..well..nothing at all that I could have expected. Tons of shake-ups have happened within my personal life, and I was a bit worried of what as in store, but, yeah.. definitely super awesome. Mike and I ended up going to the NC Museum of Life and Science in Durham that day (yup thats right, the OTHER POST ;) and then came home and got ready to go out. We went to dinner at Brewmasters, this new restaurant in downtown Raleigh, (which I took embarrassingly few photos at) and then we headed over to Rum Runners to wrap out the night. I'll leave you with the pics, as, well, they tell the story better than me :)


Apes made me red velvet cupcakes. They were delicious, and we
 shared with the waitress who was super appreciative and happy about it. 



We also shared glittery, party worthy, nails. 

It was nice to see who the best friends were. :)
We had a blast. 

Somehow, tattoos came out. Iunno. 

People requested songs for my birthday, but they never got played.
So, instead, when "Shannon" left before they celebrated her 21st bday,
I hopped up on stage.  

I am the luckiest

It was our birthdays. We had a blast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment