Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Hodgepodge

Another week in the record books, huh?

It's definitely been a crazy week, here's some quick snippets, 
to get you all up to date:


Monday, I voted early AND gave blood. 
Talk about getting all of your civic duties out of the way at once. 
It took me 2 days to recover from giving blood, but..whatever. 


I did a little browsing at Target.
What? Are you shocked?
I LOVE those green/black loafers in the middle, but as of tomorrow,
 I am unemployed and I don't want to pack another thing.
donations are accepted and encouraged, by the way. (sz 9) 


What? Oh, yeah. Tomorrow is my official last day at work. 
2.5 years, it seems..bittersweet. 
I'll tell you more about it later, ok?

Can I just say that these: 
need to be in your home, right now.  Go on, go buy some. I'll wait. 

Back? H'ok, moving on!


I put my awesome artistic skills to work earlier this week
 and sent Mike and updated family photo of us all:
Exhibit A as to why I am a scientist....

 We made some progress on the packing front. 

Well, after Shiva finished popping all the bubbles on the bubble wrap, 

and after she finished tearing the duct tape off all the boxes I'd already made...
then we got some progress made. 


I also took a bit of time to myself this week to get my nails all pink, 
with just a hint of halloween-ness. I really kinda dig the black shatter topping, and
if I tell the truth, I did these while I was home last weekend, and as of right now, they've only got a couple minor chips. Totally rocking them all weekend. 
Julep: Drew for the pink, and Ursula with black crackle. 

On Wednesday, I got all gussied up in my newly found pink sparkly tank top, 
Exhibit B: I am a scientist because I am definitely NOT a fashion blogger. 

and headed out to Graffiti Frozen Yogurt,
self serve froyo with a thousand flavors and a billion toppings, 
cheap and right of 54, so you should TOTALLY check it out,  

and met up with these fabulous ladies. 

It was so nice to see Angela again, and FINALLY meet Molly, and meet a few more girls that I'm sad I don't have the chance to get to know better. Oh well, this is what blogging is for right? And I'm definitely waiting for one of them to venture to SF, cause I'll be RIGHT there. :)

and Finally, I've been having some fun Skyping back home:
yes, 
that is my ipad,
sitting in front of my computer screen,
 sitting in front of the tv, 
that I took a picture of with my phone. 

mama!
papa! 

and one more fun thing, just for a friday fancies extravaganza! 
october 26th - 100!
(Seriously, 100 FFs? YOU GO AV!)



Let's be honest: If I owned those things, I would wear them the DAY we arrived in California and unpack my boxes just to celebrate making it that far. Also, Mike, those earrings ;)


Linking back up with some of my favorites today,
 hope to see you guys on Monday, have a great weekend. 
Feel free to come pack my house, by the way :)


 Photobucket life rearranged

9 comments:

  1. Those kit kats are my favorite too. I just bought some yesterday. They will the last candy we give out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some halloween French Fancies, but you probably don't know what they are = little sponge cakes with black & orange icing. Love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top and love the nails. That is alot of packing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nails! That color combo is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need alllllll those loafers!! and i love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried the orange KitKats last year in Bahrain and was superrrr disappointed. I think it's because I'm not a white chocolate fan. Do it right, or don't do it at all.. and white chocolate is doing it wrong in my book. YYYAAAAYYY MOVIN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh no those kit kats.... they are calling my name!!

    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay!!! love this! and so glad we got to meet this week!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a hodgepodge! I've been stuffing myself with Halloween candy as well :)

    ReplyDelete