Monday, May 7, 2012

The Weekend of 5.4.12

Oh! I'm here! I'm Here! 
I have a post!

I did not forget you dear blog. Lesseeee...

Friday Night afterwork, Mike and I headed to the
where the Bulls took on the Louisville Bats. 



I have to admit that baseball is seriously growing on me. 
I think a couple more Mets games and I'll officially be converted. 
(Looking at you Hershkowitz)


We settled into the game, then got some AMAZING hot dogs. 


Chili, Cheese and Jalapenos? I. Die. 

Then. Single Ladies started playing. 
I started singing along..
then. THIS happened. 




Fun Fact!

The Bulls won!


In the summer, on Friday nights, 
 there are Fireworks. 
Fireworks, which do not disappoint. 



In order to avoid all the traffic, 
we went across the street for some late night nosh. 
Courtesy of Mellow Mushroom


The next day, while Mike worked on his MBA stuff, 
 I met Katie downtown at Flying Saucer
to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. 

She was excited. 
 We got coronita-ritas..


and Corona's with ponchos on them. 


Eventually, Mike joined us. 
I think he was jealous of the coronitarita.

smiles

Cut Outs are Awesome
 Mike and I decided to head down to Brewmasters for some dinner..


before we headed back to North Hills. 

We wanted to see a movie, but to kill time before that, 
we headed to Fox and Hound. 

Mike drew molecules 
(it's what brought us together..actually), 


and we watched boxing 


(I really COULD.NOT.CARE.LESS.)

Then, it was time to head over to the Avengers.


I would have seen either one...


killing time. 

Go see it. 

Sunday morning, we headed back to Brewmasters for Brunch. 
Don't judge. 


They have the BEST Bloody Mary's, and
huevos racheros. 

Afterwards, Mike needed to go to TJ Maxx for clothes. 
I can never find anything wearable there, but I got a couple things. 

Goodies 

Pretty new swizzle sticks!


and ended the night with a delicious strawberry salad. 

nom. 

What'd you do this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment