Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Birchbox

Y'all. 

THIS was why I subscribed to this box. 

anticipation..

It's AMAZING!


This month, I got



Love. This. It's kinda spectacular. 




I haven't tried these yet. I'm saving them to take with me to NOLA in July.
never know when you'll need a last minute nail fix. 



I can NEVER get enough little baggies. 





lovelovelovelove. The tint goes on super dewey and sheer, and although it builds, I havent seen it get..drag queen-y like some cheek/lip tints I've tried in the past. 


 

I haven't used this yet, I'm a bit hesitant about it, since it has a light glitter in it, and I dont really like glitter..especially in my hair. 



I was finally really excited with my birchbox. I was a little concerned the last couple months but this box was pretty awesome. I have HIGH expectations for next month, and the Glamour collaboration. So, fingers crossed!

What about you?



3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these subscriptions. It seems like fun! I think it would be a great gift idea too.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip tint looks awesome, this is the first box I have seen it in. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed by how different some of the boxes are for other people. I think the only thing I got that you also got is the cheek/lip stain.

    ReplyDelete