Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday Thursday

Some weeks, you work 30 hours in 3 days and you're exhausted and just want to look at pretty things online. This, my friends, is one of those weeks.I'm guilty of totally daydreaming about the beauties below.
1 & 4 are spectacular statement necklaces, while I think both 2 and 3 (and 7) would be really sweet " I love you" gifts. (Totally hinting..but not really..but really) And seriously, who doesn't want a necklace with their name on it. You already KNOW of my love for anything with "Terri" on it.



baublelove



Current Crush Thursdays



ok, back to the real world..mostly.. Though, if anyone wants to buy me a bauble or three. I'm ALL ears. WHICH REMINDS ME:

Bauble Swap at BSSS. You know you want in :)




14 comments:

  1. Awesome necklaces! #4 is so cute and I would love one like #5 that says my name on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT FIRST NECKLACE!!! That infinity bracelet is super super cute too!! Thanks for linking up!!

    Rachel (co-host)
    www.listsfromtheheart.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the starfish cuff! It's bold but thats why I love it. Also love your blog, just become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That arrow necklace is amazing! Love it!

    Found you via current crush, following you and can't wait to read more!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute finds! Gettin pumped for the bauble swap :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely in love with number 4. I have a coral obsession!

    Allena Mistral

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I have a better idea of your style now - shopping this weekend for the Bauble Swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love #1! I've been thinking about buying it. I vote we take a trip to Vestique soon :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def. Waiting for payday and a batch of new arrivals. Saw a couple things Saturday night that I had to have :)

      Delete