Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Still kinda the weekend right?

Thursday:

Met Mike for Sushi

This was the "do not eat these under penalty of death" line. 

That was followed by ice cream cookie sammiches

and yoda kitties. 

Friday: 
I watched the last of the Twilight movies. 
I'm not proud. 
There is no evidence. 
Other than this post, which will self destruct in 10...
9..

Saturday 

Met Leslie at the Durham Farmer's Market for Donuts. 

We also met for veggies, but I didn't take pictures of them. 
Why should you, when the donuts look like these?

Monuts, mmmmmmmm. 
 Mike finished his accounting exam. 

We got a puppy. Meet Shiva. 

Then I met April for the Vestique fashion show. End of comment. 

Sunday

What I did. 

What he did. 

What she did. 

Then we put on the Mets game

and fired up the grill for dinner. 





linking up here...a little late, but better than never..right?

and here

11 comments:

  1. Your puppy is too cute!!!! I want one so bad but the hubs says no :( I'll just come hang out with yours haha. How was the fashion show? Sad I couldn't go with you!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, yeah, she's a lover of EVERYONE. The show was a little rough, but there's a necklace and dress I have my eyes on. ;)

      Delete
  2. LOVE: that nail polish color, donuts and coffee dates, your new freaking adorable puppy!! :)

    cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe, THANKS! She's DARLING. and I love that mint green color

      Delete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH puppy! TOO cute! So adorable. Clearly I love dogs hehe!

    What an amazing weekend! Good for you.

    Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so much about this post!!!
    The food, the sweet pets, the fashion, the beauty products! Oh my!
    What a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry for liking EVERY picture of shiva on instagram, i am so living vicariously through you with that. gah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's A.OK. I completely understand. There'll definitely be plenty of pictures of her.

      Delete
  6. Girl, you had some seriously AMAZING food this weekend! I am crazy jealous! Also, your pup in adorable. I can't tell you how badly I want to squeeze her! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a seriously awesome weekend. She's quite the little lover. <3

      Delete
  7. LOVE these photos! thanks for linking up, girl! and now i wanna eat something off the grill :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete