Friday, June 15, 2012

Real Talk

You remember all those fun name things -YOU- had as a kid?
Pencils, pencil cases, trapper keepers, lunch boxes. 

I NEVER HAD THOSE. 


My name, FULL NAME, is Terri. 


not Terry (thats my dad) , 
Teri, Terrie, Terie, Teresa, 
Theresa, Therrie (really people?) 
or Terriey (stop it) 

It made me sad. 
I WANTED my own set of *things*

Then. 
I found this


Y'all. 
She spelled it right. 


I found it because I was on the hunt for a new brown bag. 
After some hemming and hawing, 
(most of it was just "pretend")
I picked it up. 

AND IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEERRRREEEEE. 
(say it like Oprah...)

Short Shoulder Straps. 

CROSS BODY STRAPS!

Real Lock Closure

GLORIOUS Polka-dot lining. 


Sometimes, it's cool to be rare. 
<3

1 comment:

  1. I always had the same problem! No "Andi" key chains to be found at random tourist shops!

    ReplyDelete