Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

I hope all of your bellies are still stuffed full of turkey, 
stuffing, veggies, wine, bread, and pie. 
Lots of pie. 

I also hope that your black Friday is off to a good start, 
whether you're grabbing those sales or watching tv on the couch.

cozy
cozy by teeller 
november 23rd - black friday!



For me?  
Comfy clothes, blankets, coffee and a little book reading and iPadding are the only thing on my horizon today. Except for a late night flight back to SFO. 
But that's only if I come out from under this blanket. 








3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great outfit for a night on the couch! Love it :)

    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sweater is too cute! think it would make my puppy jealous :)

    ReplyDelete