Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Source: Uploaded by user via Terri on Pinterest

I've talked before, at length, about how thankful I am for my wonderful parents, my fantastic fiance and his fabulous family, but since it IS Thanksgiving, I thought about how it's important to be thankful for the little things.

I don't mean food, a house, health or any of the other BIG things that I am so grateful for.

 I mean, LITTLE things, the garage door opener or the braids on my rainbow sandals. 

I'm thankful for the rosemary and pine trees that surround our yard, that ensure Shiva always smells like a happy holiday dog, no matter how muddy her paws.

I'm thankful for a man who eats kids cereal and watches QVC with me.

I'm thankful for blog readers who don't judge us for that...

I'm thankful for the headbutts from Olive and Oi that always seem..too strong.

I'm thankful for glitter and paint, and the creativity to make something out of them.

I'm thankful for jewelry cleaner. I didn't think my bling could be blingier, but I was wrong.

I'm thankful for turkey, wine, cheese and the promise of candy.

I'm thankful for GPS and airlines that mean I can always get home.

<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment