Julep, sweet Julep, you make my heart flutter.
It's no secret that I'm in love with nail polish. So when I was offered the chance to review an Intro Julep maven box and then GIVE ONE AWAY to one of you, I took the chance. Hands Down.
When you get that sexy little black box in the mail and open it up, pink tissue paper will spill out and show you all your goodies for the month. I chose the American Beauty Box (this time!)
There's also a card that gives you details about the colors and how to style them.
Inside the box:
* Renee: a spring lilac creme, which was such a soft, pastel purple, that it's perfect for spring and summer.
* Emma: a feminine seashell pink shimmer. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little unsure about shimmer's and anything that's not opaque. BUT, I really love this color. It's hardly noticeable in direct/fluorescent light, so it stays professional, but in the sun or if I move my fingers around the pink is GORGEOUS.
* Best Pedi Creme Ever: They aren't lying. It's actually beyond superior to any other pedi cream I've tried.
Here's the low down :
* Click here and take your Maven quiz to see which profile you fit. Don't worry, if you don't like it, you can change which intro box you get.
* Use the code MAVENINTRO to get your first box for $0.01. I'm not kidding, it's really sweet.
Then you're a Maven:
* For 19.99/month, you get either 2 or 3 nail polishes plus a bonus product. You might even get lucky and receive a GOLD box which has EVERY product that month.
* You also get to PREVIEW all the different options on the 24th and choose which one you want, or if none of the colors are really for you that month, just skip it. Easy Peasy, and they don't charge you anything.
* They also offer free bonus perks throughout your membership (like after your first month) and a really fun blog that gives you tons of nail ideas.
I, honestly, really like the formulation of these polishes. They go on really smoothly, dry quickly and cover really well without 1billion coats. Feel free to ask me any questions or throw comments my way, and DEFINITELY enter into the giveaway. There's no negatives, right?
a Rafflecopter giveaway