Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shiva Saturday!


HAI GUYZ!

Its me again. 32lbs of heaven. Just ask Mom. 
I've been busy!


I helped dad redecorate some pillows:


I went and played with the dogs at the dogpark. 






Mom gave me new toyz!



Mom took me back to the vet. 
They said I'm allergic to treats
(BOO!)
I have to take medicine for 3 weeks, 
then we can figure out what exactly I'm allergic to. 
Bonus: Mom bought DrApproved wet food for me to take my pills with. 
AND SHE LETS ME LICK THE CANS




Dad and Mom took me to see my grandparents. 
Mamaw let me play in her garden.


aren't mom and dad cute!


Dad played frisbee with me!


Mom threw sticks for me!


and Papaw let me supervise his sammich making. 
He woulda let me have some too, but mom was watching. 


We went for really long walks


AND THEN THE WORST THING IN MY WHOLE LIFE HAPPENED. 
(Except for being thrown in a dumpster)
There I was, running and playing and sniffing the yard, 
when suddenly a wasp stung me! 
It got mom and papaw too, but I NO LONGER LIKE FLYING THINGS. 

I took the rest of the afternoon to snuggle with mom, 
after I stopped crying. Cause it hurt. 




AlsoAlso, Car rides are nice for naps.
Naps and face smashings.




2 comments:

  1. Such a freaking cute post!! Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are exactly what i need after a long day at work. heck yes shiva!

    ReplyDelete