Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our First Sonoma Trip

One of our final days together, 
was spent up in wine country. 
Scouting for the wedding. 
of course

We stopped at three different wineries, 
but the GORGEOUS weather only added to the scenery at every stop.
Viansa Winery
Sebastiani Vineyard

Nicholson Ranch

Sunset at Nicholson Ranch

I might have fallen in love with a bottle of wine. 
And this photo.  
Some of my favorite things..



a Vitner's calender

possible wedding site? 

I also discovered a sneaky love for wine glass shoes. 
Seriously: 




And our little team had quite the blast. 
The whole fam.

tasting
Mike's sister Liz & myself


<3

It definitely made me look forward to venue hunting for our upcoming nuptuals. 
Do you have a favorite winery to visit? or a location I should check out?

2 comments:

  1. make sure to check out Chateau St Jean in Kenwood (Just north of Sonoma). BEAUTIFUL grounds and AMAZING wine

    ReplyDelete