Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekend Update

After Mike's first week back to work, 
and my first week  looking for a job, 
it was nice to have a -normal- weekend again. 


Friday

The cats feasted on newly found food, 

while I made cookies, 

and then Mike and I watched 61*.

It's actually a really good movie. I knew hardly anything about Mantle & Marris, 
or the Babe's record, or really baseball, but I liked this movie and
I definitely think it made me a bigger baseball fan. 


Saturday:

Mike and I used our outdoor fruit supply, 
along with the Juicer from my mama, 
and made AWESOME OJ. 

Then Mike took Shiva for a run, 
which took her a while to recover from. 

Then we headed downtown to Original Gravity Public House, 

for gourmet grilled cheeses & awesome beers. 

Mike and I then spent the night playing Mario Party. 
I beat him. 
TWICE. 


Sunday:

Mike made breakfast burritos, 
to go with our fresh juice, 

and then we all hung out and watched 
former NC STATE qb Russell Wilson
beat the Redskins. 


All in all, another successful weekend!
Whose ready to start back tomorrow?
Not me, that's for sure. 




stillbeingmolly Photobucket 

5 comments:

  1. It's so cute when dogs are all tuckered out after some good exercise! That is so cool that you can pick fruit from your yard! When my hubby and I buy a house I would love to plant some fruit trees for that very reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay that grilled cheese and beer sounds so good right now. nom nom nom!! and i love shiva's tuckered out look. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm cookieeessss.....also, I am super jealous you have a juicer. I really need one of those. I girl can dream.
    LOVE LVOE LOVE the puppy photo. Shiva looks like a bigger version of Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glasses are SO cute and for some reason, that grilled cheese looks divine! Thanks for linking up with us over at Life Lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great weekend. Your pup is cute and all that food looks amazing. I wish my hubby would play Mario Party with me!

    Stopping in from Weekend Update.

    ReplyDelete