Monday, April 2, 2012

The Weekend..Briefly.


After a roughrough week, we had a glorious weekend. 
There are plenty of long stories to tell, but to hold you over a bit 
(since they're going to have to be their own posts), 
let's do a minirecap. 

Friday Night,
Well, I don't want to tell you just yet, cause it's sort of a suprise..but, I love Target. 


Saturday:
We got up early and headed to the Chili and Brew Festival - V.I.P baby. 
ooooo..
and then this happened. I'll tell you more tomorrow, but the pain on my face is real. 
I'm still upset by this. 
Afterwards, we got dressed up all pretty then  headed out to meet Beth & Blake, and April & Jeremy for Wine and Cheese. 


where awesomeness ensued...

til we meandered over to Busy Bee. 

drinkydrink

Sunday was a day of rest and recouperation, with a side note of beer bottling. 
Also, Mike would like it mentioned that instead of helping me at this particular moment, 
he took a picture for the blog. 

brewMASTER!
A simple dinner included the most delicious salad dressing ever, 
and maybe a wee bit of Wrestlemania. 
Don't Judge. 

What'd y'all get into this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment