Monday, April 30, 2012

A compact weekend..

Friday was a bit rough, but I joined Mike late to hang out
 with his coworkers at Frankies Fun Park. 


baseball was played
prizes were won

& sushi was eaten. 

After finally recovering on Saturday, we headed downtown. 

We voted, 

checked out the brewgaloo

enjoyed our bucks

ate awesome pretzels

and got more fun stickers. 

Then, we headed to meet April and Jeremy for a drink. 


Glam-tinis

ice is serious.


smiles all around. 

We headed on to our friends Engagement Party. 

called "Enter the Dragon"

everyone had fun. 

I had bear claws..

THEN, standing there. doing..nothing..I dislocated my knee.
Actually, it dislocated itself. 
Not dancing. 
Not drinking. 
Standing. 

So today, I sit. Trying to prevent crutches on Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so this is freaky - I basically messed up my knee by getting out of the car last Friday. Just by getting out of the freaking car...

    Hope you can do without the crutches!

    ReplyDelete