Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

So, one of the things on my goal list is to create 12 DIY projects this year. I've already finished one, the camera strap, and I decided that all the wreaths don't really count, or they all count as one. So, I've been searching through my Pinterest to try to find some ideas.

Maybe a garland?




Source: ohcrafts.net via Terri on Pinterest


Or bring some beads back from New Orleans..

Source: etsy.com via Terri on Pinterest


use up our corks.




decorate the canvas bags I have lying around..

Source: zszywka.pl via Terri on Pinterest


or make something pretty for myself?

Source: stamp48.com via Terri on Pinterest







what'd you think?

2 comments:

  1. I loooooovee loveee loveee that bead one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the scarf. Have you made that?? If so would love to know how.

    ReplyDelete