Saturday, July 14, 2012

Shiva Saturday






Hi. 
I'm Shiva. 
22lbs, 15weeks, razor sharp teeth, and adorable. 
Here's more so you can get to know me, love me, and send me gifts. 
(Bacon flavored or with squeakers!)


Favorite Pillow and piece of toy. 

Like Mom with a wine glass. 

chew chew chew

DAD! Is this how you use it?



OO! Let me tell you about my day. It was a big day. 
Bigger than the dog food bag!

MOM PUT ME IN JAIL! She said it was the "vet" but I know better. JAIL. 

Then the shots made me sleeeepy. 

and LOOPY. 

but Mom cuddled with me. 

and slept more. 



we played outside which made mom's eyes have salty water coming out of them,
she kept saying I was growing too fast. 

then I FOUND A MOUNTAIN OF DOG BEDS. 

I definitely have to get mom on the bed train. The pillow is almost too little now. 
now, where'd I put that baseball?

1 comment: