Thursday, February 9, 2012

Everyone can use a change...

Early last week, my hair looked like this

 nothing "WRONG" per se, 
but it was a little lifeless and the roots were a little long, 
though the red had faded enough that you couldnt really tell...

 So, I went to see my friend Cait at Bella Trio Day Spa

and she put me through this little process. (I love how apprehensive I look)


  

See that bottom right pic? Yeah, I know its hard to see the color or cut,
but she CURLED IT WITH A FLAT IRON. 
I have yet to master that trick, but I'm a working on it. 

 and here it is! it's SO SOFT and swiny (which is totally a mix of swingy and shiny), and the red looks awesome.
yay

I loved it so much that I even made a follow up appointment to get it re-done in a couple months. 
I'm NEVER planned months ahead of time. 
SO, go see Cait. 
Like, Now. 

and she will make you prettier :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love that color! I tried going dark but I'm too pasty lol. Looks great on you though :)

    ReplyDelete