Thursday, September 6, 2012

Horray


pssssssssssssssst. 
we got a house. 

I said, WE GOT A HOUSE!


I don't want to show you a ton of photos of an empty house. 
But, I wanna give you a glimpse. 

Let me tell you,
house hunting 3,000 miles away from home, 
is not easy. It's hard and when there's serious competition, 
it's scary. 


But, karma, the Universe and God were all smiling on us, 
and we got the one that we wanted the mostest. 


wanna peek?
By the way, there are no lights on in ANY of these photos. All natural light kiddos.

Breakfast nook
My sink, looking into the side yard. 

Ok, so the tile isnt pretty. New appliances are VERY pretty. 

the deck & backyard. 

half of the living room

the other half. 

down the hallway

Sweet Master Suite

DOUBLE. SINKS. 


Not pictured are the dining room, second bathroom, 
the guest room & office. 

Y'all. 

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the warm thoughts, prayers,
 and crossed fingers that helped us get this place. 
You're all welcome to say whenever you want. 
-Ish

7 comments:

  1. Yay Yay yay!!! your place is swank!!! love it- all the natural light and space. And that deck- lovely!!!! So excited to see what you do with the place!!! Glad you got your favorite one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. Those bulbs above the double sinks look like an actor's dressing room. Look forward to seeing more photos once you're in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks AMAZING! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats!!! Now just the big move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. That's a pretty sweet dining room light.
    2. I think that tile is pretty awesome. Might be a bitch to clean, but I think it's definitely more interesting than my boring counters.
    3. Fenced in yard?!!! YEEEAH! Shiva is pre-excited I bet.
    4. Closet door mirrors are awesome. And very 1980s, but I still go with awesome!
    5. 2 sinks in the bathroom = perrrrfect!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Cute house! I'm in love with that deck and back yard!

    ReplyDelete