Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Update

This was a great great weekend. 

We celebrated love:
both through the marriage of two friends, 
and the reunion of Mike and I. 
Let's take a peek.

Washington, we love you. 

Dinner on Friday Night. 

Local brews are always excellent. 

Dessert back at the hotel. 

Reception time!

Groom + the most adorable flower girl

Love

The Georgia Tech Rugby team. 

CUPCAKES!


Naptime back at the hotel

After party at a local dive bar.

smiles!

Sunday morning brunch before a long drive home. 


I didn't take a ton of photos this weekend, 
because I was too busy enjoying the crowd, the company, and the events of the days. 
I realize it makes me a bad blogger. 
I'm sorry. 
not really
I'm also trying desperately to shake off this headache,
but Im just not having any  luck doing it.
Hopefully that'll shake soon. 

What'd you do this weekend?



stillbeingmolly 

3 comments:

  1. this looks like such a fun weekend!! and i love going to local restaurants and trying out the local foods! such a great experience!

    happy monday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Dogfish Head. Glad y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't make you a bag blogger, it makes you a great person enjoying your time out! Especially your time with the man!

    ReplyDelete